One day Training programs on Panorama photography and 360 Degree Virtual Tour
The one day workshop will focus on the three fundamental steps of Panorama Photography: NODAL POINT – CAPTURE – STITCHING
- A maximum of 20 participants will be allowed for the training program.
- The selection is on first come first basis.
- If there are more than 20 participants, they will be enrolled for the next workshop.
- Trial version software for Panorama stitching and virtual tour creation will be provided on CD to all the participants.
- Certificates will be awarded on successful completion
- There will be 2 tea/snacks and simple meal (veg or non veg)
- Equipment and Accessories: Tripod and Panoramic Head, Lenses, Spirit Level, Remote Switch.
- Finding the Nodal Point: The importance of the Nodal Point and how to avoid parallax errors
- Capture: Adjusting Exposure, White Balance,Sequence of Shots
- Stitching Panoramas: How to stitch the panoramas and 360º images (trial version software will be provided).
- Creating a Virtual Tour: How to create a Virtual Tour (trial version software will be provided ).
Date & Time: 20th June 2015, 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM
Venue: Goldfinch Hotel, Bangalore
Trainer: Feroze Babu (View sample 360 degree Virtual Tour)
About the trainer
- First Google Certified Photographer in India
- 30 years experience in Photography
- 2nd Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert in India
- Former Chief Photographer, Malayala Manorama
- Won numerous awards for excellence in photojournalism
- Visiting faculty in various institutions in India
Conducted various technical seminars and workshops on Webdesigning, Digital Photography and Digital Imaging in India and abroad.
- 14 years experience in Web Designing
- Designed more than 400 websites
For more details Contact:
Sreejith S Pillai, Course Co-ordinator